LIABILITY RELEASE AND WAIVER AGREEMENT-anytime you submit a reservation you are agreeing to EVERYTHING on this Liability Agreement.
By agreeing to this Release and Waiver Agreement and leaving your dog whether one or more, with Almost Home Pet Farm, LLC, having its principal place of business located at 31 Jonesboro Lane, Elmwood, Tn 38560, hereinafter referred to as "Almost Home," You, the signing party of this reservation, whether one or more, agree(s) as follows:
1. The Owner certifies to the accuracy and completeness of all informaiton given to Almost Home with regard to Owner's dog(s) at the initial visit and interview and/or at any other time.
2. The Owner shall pay the rate for boarding, and other requested services in effect on the date Owner's dog (s) is picked up from Almost Home or as designated via your reservation form.
3. The Owner understands and will abide by all of the requirements for boarding Owner's dog(s) with Almost Home.
4. That Owner is solely responsible for any damage or harm caused by Owner's dog(s) while under the care of Almost Home.
5. That by admitting Owner's dog(s), Almost Home has relied upon Owner's representation that Owner's dog(s)is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behavior toward any other person or animal.
6. That if Owner's dog(s) becomes injured or ill, Almost Home shall have the right to call a veterinarian of its choice or to administer medicine or other advisable attention within its discretion and judgement, and that Owner shall promplty pay such expenses which shall be reasonable in amount.
7. That, unless otherwise agreed upon, Owner's dog(s) will have contact with other dogs and/or other animals and that, due to the unpredictable nature of animals, Owner is leaving their dog(s) with Almost Home at Owner's own risk.
8. That if Owner's dog should become agressive or cannot safely adapt to the group boarding environment, Almost Home shall have the right to place Owner's dog in a traditional kennel of Almost Home's choice or in Owner's alternate boarding choice.
9. That Owner will indeminify and hold harmless Almost Home, its owners, officers, directors, governors, members, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns, as well as Christina (Rita) Gasman, Lillian Gasman, and Maureen Hogan, in their individual capacities, from any and all claims for damages arising out of or in any way relating to Owner's dog(s) stay at Almost Home, including, but not limited to, disease, death, escape (running away), transportation, theft, fire, natural causes, injury to persons or other animals, or injury to property, whether real or personal.
10. That Owner has read and fully understands the terms and conditions set forth above and agrees to abide by all the terms, conditions, and statements of this Agreement.
BY SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH OUR WAIVER AND LIABLITY POLICY.